Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All about me: Let me introduce myself....



Hi!

I decided to use my first blog post to introduce myself!

In case you didn't already know, my name is Emily and I am from Richmond, Virginia. I am a single mom and full time college student at Liberty University pursuing a double major in accounting and finance! My son Peyton is about to be five and he is my entire world! I've always been interested in interior design; due to where the economy stands I decided to go to school and get a degree in a field that I know will always be beneficial to me. Once I graduate and get my masters, I plan to go to school again (on the side that is, I plan to be working on my career in accounting!) and pursue interior design somewhere down the road...it's what I enjoy doing!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a strong willed person. If I put my mind to something, rest assured I WILL do it! I also am a very opinionated person and I will tell you exactly what is on my mind or what I think. Sometimes this gets me in trouble, it is very hard for someone to persuade me to think any differently than what I already think. I am a Christian and I love staying up to date with politics, these are two things that I feel very strongly about and could talk about for hours; however, these are things that I will be leaving OUT of my blog to avoid offending anyone or sparking debates! :)

Speaking of my blog.....I decided to create this blog because I am the type of person that uses the internet for everything! When I am at the store, I almost always am debating on what item to get so I break out my handy little smartphone and bring up Google or Amazon to see what others are saying about a specific item. I can not tell you how much time and money this has saved me! If it has bad reviews then nope...putting that back, if it has tons of raves then I'm good to go! I have so many things that I love that were either great deals or something I just think needs to be shared, so my blog will be that outlet for me! If you have ever heard the saying "ballin' on a budget"...well that's me (at least most of the time, haha). I do splurge every now and again, but what girl doesn't?! ;)

Okay, well I think I've covered the most important things...hope you enjoy my blog!
                                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment