Thursday, November 3, 2011

Beauty: Whiter teeth in minutes!

I have found the BEST mouthwash ever so I had to share!

I am seriously obsessed with whitening my teeth. I use strips all the time, toothpastes, mouthwashes, and the list could go on....

For years I have been using the Crest Whitestrips and I love those, still use them often. I will also buy the Target brand white strips and feel those work very well too, especially for the price. Even though I've bought "whitening" toothpastes and mouthwashes as well, I can't give them any credit for whitening my teeth....that is until I found an awesome mouthwash about a month ago!

I ran across a cool little bottle of mouthwash at Target that was by Rembrandt called Deeply White + Peroxide Whitening Mouthwash. Well that for one caught my eye because I knew I hadn't ran across a mouthwash that had hydrogen peroxide in it, so I immediately thought "wow, that probably has some good whitening power!". I'm all about trying anything new that I think will whiten my teeth, so I broke out my phone and looked up some reviews on it. All the reviewers were saying how much they loved this mouthwash, it was the only one of its kind, they noticed results immediately...so on. I got excited, so I snatched it up.

Rembrandt claims that this is the first whitening mouthwash that restores and strengthens tooth enamel while also visibly whitening teeth. The mouthwash starts working on contact due to it's rapid-release liquid peroxide formula.

When I tried this mouthwash for the first time, I was seriously shocked. My teeth were a couple shades whiter just after one use. From using it a month now, I will say that the whitening effects of this mouthwash aren't as long lasting as the whitestrips alone IF you don't use it on a daily basis. If you use this in the morning and at night consistently, your teeth WILL be whiter and the whitening will last...you just have to be consistent with it. My bottle cost about $5 and even after a month I still have a lot left. I will have to agree with Rembrandt and a lot of other fans that this mouthwash is truly one of a kind. I have tried SO many and this is the only one that I have actually seen results from, GREAT results at that. I still use my strips and I believe the two together give me amazing results. So, if you want white teeth fast I would go pick you up a bottle of this and a box of whitening strips and you will be good to go!

If you sign up for Rembrandt's special offers here, you will automatically receive manufacturers coupons that you can print and use towards a purchase of this mouthwash.





**I paid for this product and all opinions are my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment