Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bargains: Kroger's seasonal summer items on clearance

My boring grocery store trip turned to such excitement when I found these bad boys!


I love the end of every season because that is when everything gets put on clearance! Kroger of all places, always has good seasonal clearance items. I'm sure other grocery stores do to, so if you are near a Kroger go check it out or go to your nearest chain grocery store....you might find some good stuff!

I found these lanterns the other day, they have battery operated LED candles in them. They are a nice size (about 12 inches tall) and are for outdoor use, which I am positive they would look awesome in someone's backyard oasis! I on the other hand, am going to be using them indoor. I have been checking out lanterns where ever I go, but most places they can be pretty expensive. My son's room is done in a camping/fishing theme so I am going to paint at least one of them red to put in his room. The regular price on these were $14.99 but I scored them for $4.50 a piece at 70% off...can't beat that!



No comments:

Post a Comment