Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bargains: Mini Peebles haul

I never shop at Peebles, mainly because there aren't that many around and the one near me isn't in the best area. However, from the advice of someone else....my mom decided to start going in there and she has found the BEST deals! Peebles has a great clearance and they always have current coupons that you can use on top of the clearance items. My mom always finds really nice dresses for herself and TONS of baby and kids clothing dirt cheap!

We were visiting my grandma at the river, about an hour away, and stopped at the Peebles in Gloucester, VA. There was tons of cute stuff, but this is what I left with:

Unionbay patterned racerback tank: Reg $28, paid $4.70! I love the back on this tank, as well as the detail of the straps.


Sequin Hearts pink/black hi low dress: Reg $49, paid $23.49! This picture doesn't even do this dress justice....I love the tie dye pink pattern on the bottom and the lace faux-corset tube top!



A. Byer coral pink chiffon top: Reg $40, paid $8.95! Again, the picture doesn't do this top justice, it is SO pretty in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment