Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bargains: Target haul

Target is my all time favorite place, if I could live there, I would.....I mean, I am sure I pay their rent anyway! ;)

This is my FIRST of many Target hauls you will see because I go there at least a couple times a week! So without further or do, this is some of the stuff I've gotten at Target recently:

Neon shorts with braided belt: Reg $19.99, on clearance for $9.98! These are my FAVORITE shorts, they fit nicely, have a little stretchiness, and they are just so cute. The colors are awesome and each pair comes with a very cute unique braided belt. I was so happy to find these on clearance! They have even more colors so I suggest you get on over to Target and get these before they are gone!

Dark blue racerback tank with faux leather detail: Reg $16.99, on clearance for $11.88. I just had to have this when I saw it, the color is so pretty and I am in LOVE with the faux leather pocket and detail on it!

Cropped yoga pants: Reg $14.99, on clearance for $4.48! I couldn't pass these up for less than $5, you can never have enough yoga pants, right?!

Grey seersucker dress: Reg $27.99, on clearance for $4.24! I about died when I saw how cheap this dress was!!! It is so cute in person, you really can't see the true color or seersucker pattern in this picture.

Pink chiffon skirt: Reg $22.99, on clearance for $11.48. Gold cap toe flats: Reg $19.99, on clearance for $5.98. Neon orange sports bra: Reg $16.99, on clearance for $2.48! I love the skirt, the flats look so cute with skinny jeans and are very comfy. The sports bra I got lucky, I think someone had returned it and it is out of season, but I love Target's sports bras and was so happy to find this one at that price!



Pink/grey striped cardigan: Reg $22.99, on clearance for $6.88! I love cardigans, but I usually don't like striped ones...I loved the colors on this one though and really couldn't beat it at that price.

Skull slip-on shoes: $19.99! Compared to Toms which are $48-59. I love the skulls and the color of these shoes, they are super comfy too! They come in more colors/pattens, so check them out when you go to Target.











No comments:

Post a Comment